Mezcal Amarás Logia
Mística y enigmática, Amarás Logia es una marca que aprecia y valora cada ciclo solar en pequeños e irrepetibles lotes de mezcal, abrazando el conocimiento de siglos de herencia y tradición con una clara intención: proteger el agave como especie. Para ello creamos un programa de reforestación que encarna nuestro compromiso de mantener la biodiversidad de todos los agaves silvestres en las regiones productoras de mezcal.
Logia is an ode to the unattainable, the select and the scarce, perfectly defining our agaves and their importance as a sacred plant.
Its limited editions, and collectibles, are specially selected for those who love to discover, in a sip, details that move the soul.
Amarás Logia Family
Mezcal Amarás Logia Cenizo
Amarás Logia Cenizo keeps a balance between smoky and citric aromas on the nose, to bold and intense hints of roasted coffee beans.
- Handcrafted with a 14-year-old wild agave scientifically know as a A. durangensis.
- It is crafted using a particular artisanal recipe that starts with the use of local mesquite and huisache wood when cooked.
- It is milled with an ax.
- Its fermentation is 100% natural, in rectangular vats at ground level, maintaining a stable temperature.
Mezcal Amarás Logia Sacatoro
Amarás Logia Sacatoro presents to you an artisanal recipe where time and details are essential, offering woody flavors with a strong fruity presence.
- Handcrafted using wild and uncommon A. angustifolia agave of 10 years.
- Its fermentation is 100% natural, in rectangular earth-level vats, maintaining a stable temperature.
- Limited edition
Mezcal Amarás Logia Tepeztate
Amarás Logia Tepeztate maintains a balance between citrus aromas on the nose, fruity notes in the middle stage, and herbal hints in its finish.
- Handcrafted using wild A. marmorata agave of 25 years.
- It is matured in glass demijohns or carboys for more than 13 months, which neutralize the astringent components of the distillate, enhancing the agave's flavor and giving it a characteristic smoothness.
- Limited edition
Mezcal Amarás Logia Sierra Negra
Amarás Logia Sierra Negra invites fine palates to citric and herbaceous aromas, with light and spicy flavors that blend into a sweet finish.
- Crafted using a 12-year-old wild agave A. americana.
- Due to its minimal seed viability, it has a limited yearly production of 2,000 liters on average.
- Its unique recipe starts with the inclusion of pink peppercorns (pirul) and red chili peppers to the volcanic rocks and oak wood used in the cooking process.
Mezcal Amarás Logia Tobalá
Amarás Logia Tobalá introduces you to an ancestral recipe where time and details are essential, exhibiting earthy flavors to a strong fruity presence.
- Crafted using a 12-year-old wild agave A. potatorum.
- It is an ancestral mezcal distilled in clay pots.
- This method requires double the amount of agave, on average 40 to 60 lbs, per liter of mezcal; for this reason, each drop of mezcal is invaluable.
Taste the mystique of mezcal
Amarás Logia is a brand that treasures each solar cycle in small and unrepeatable batches of mezcal, embracing the knowledge of centuries of heritage and tradition with a clear intention: to protect the agave as a species. To do this, we created a reforestation program that embodies our commitment to maintain the biodiversity of all wild agaves in mezcal-producing regions.
Logia is an ode to the select, precious and sacred: words that perfectly define
Its limited and collectible editions are specially selected for those who love to discover, in sips, details that ignite the soul.
Amarás Logia Cenizo uses a rare and unique 14-year-old agave, made with a particular recipe that uses local mesquite and huisache wood when cooking. Maintains a balance between smoky citrus aromas on the nose, with intense hints of roasted coffee beans.
Mezcal Amarás Logia Cenizo 700 ml$ 1,008.00
Amarás Logia Sacatoro presents you with an artisan recipe where time and details are fundamental, presenting woody flavors with a strong fruity presence.
Mezcal Amarás Logia Sacatoro 700 ml - Limited edition$ 1,399.00